Diamond Engagement Rings by Bova Diamonds Dallas
Based on actual customer testimonials, we have browsed for some of the most popular online engagement rings and loose diamond retailing websites and were actually amazed at the offers some of them had in place. Websites like www.tiffany.com had the most amazing prices; www.bluenile.com was among the world’s most popular loose diamond selling websites, and there were several more.
However, the one site that walks away with the best honors of giving the best shopping experience, and that too at unbelievable prices has to be Bovadiamonds.com. Especially when it comes to selling engagement rings, Bova Diamonds has no parallel. If you are looking to buy the right ring for this special occasion, you would obviously want something different. The ‘Custom Design’ feature on Bova Diamonds is probably the most exciting feature which brings hordes of customers to the site. This feature enables would-be brides and grooms to design their engagement rings from scratch and choose the stone, the metal, the design and practically everything about their engagement rings. The same feature is also available for anniversary rings and gifts. And that is just one of the special features which make Bova Diamonds so special in its genre. The defining independent rating of diamond retailing sites gave this website top billing and rated it 5/5. Here are more reasons why and also a few of the other special features which you can make use of.
Probably the most exciting feature on the site is the offer of ‘Check and Pay’. This offer enables customers to get the diamond/ring delivered at their doorstep, and they have up to 30 days to decide whether that is the exact diamond they had ordered on the website. If they are not satisfied, they can ship it back to the company, and even the return courier cost will be absorbed by Bova Diamonds! With innovative features like this, how can the site not become extremely popular?
When you buy precious stones / studded rings online, you will naturally look for multiple payment options. Most of the sites have multiple options, but Bova Diamonds have the most number of payment options – they accept all kinds of payments ranging from PayPal™ to all Visa, Master, Discover, and Amex cards, and even bank transfers. The review that we were talking about also rates the portal as having the best site navigation, and they are right. The site navigates beautifully, and the shopping experience is truly superb.
One thing that we need to mention here is the concept of Google reviews. Google, which is the internet’s premier store rating service by customers, has over 127 reviews for Bova Diamonds, and it is truly amazing to note that of all the parameters rated by customers, not one has gone below 4 / 5, and most of them have scores of around 5!
Coming to the actual concept of buying engagement rings and loose diamonds on the internet, here is what customers mention as the most important factors while choosing a diamond online.
- Shopping Experience
- Availability of desired stones
- Flexibility in payment options
If you are a customer, you will also look for similar factors while choosing the right store for you to buy your special ring, right?
BovaDiamonds.com not only rates as the best in each of these factors but in several other factors which you will realize as you go on and buy. We realize that this article sounds more like an advertisement than like an impartial piece of information. But what to do; the site is so good!
Bova Diamonds Dallas Offers Fine High-Quality Designer Jewelry
- Buy a diamond that has been grade from the Gemological Institute Of America (GIA);
- Learn to identify the various Ring Settings;
- Obtain an understanding of the different qualities of Precious Metals;
- Understand What A Diamond Is before you make your purchase;
- Know how to Care For And Maintain Your Diamonds; and
- Read up on the 4C’s Of Diamonds.
Check out one of the best collection of diamond rings in Dallas, Texas at Bova Diamonds.
Bova Diamonds – Reputable Dallas Jeweler.
Bova Diamonds is known for being the home of diamonds and gold jewelry of all sorts in the country. With the abundance of the fine diamond jewelry store in Dallas, Texas, a jewelry shopping experience can quickly become intimidating and overwhelming.
Bova Diamonds, a reputable company offline as well as an online jeweler since 1998, is recommended by discriminating jewelry shoppers in the Dallas, Texas who rave about Bova’s high-end manufactured products and excellent customer service.
Bova Diamonds have a large range of different styles of diamond earrings in Dallas. Browse their website to find a particular set of earrings to suit your style – and pocket. Click here for the best diamond earrings in Dallas, TX.
Diamonds and diamond earrings are among the most valuable and expensive precious stones in existence. They are the hardest substances on earth, measuring 10 out of a possible 10 on the Mohs hardness scale.
How are Diamonds Made?
Diamonds were formed in the Earth millions of years ago under intense pressure and temperature. Volcanic upheavals forced earth containing diamonds to the surface where deposits entered into the rivers and seas.
These precious stones are mined primarily in Africa, but there are deposits in Australia, South America, Russia, and Canada.
Diamonds have long dazzled us with their brilliance and romantic symbolism, but because of their value, many people mistakenly think diamonds are rare minerals. It is the quality standard, though, that determines their expensiveness.
Determining Diamond Quality
High-quality diamonds are beautiful, but costly. Moderately priced diamonds are available, though, and by following certain guidelines when you decide to buy diamond earrings and diamonds in general, you should be able to find a good selection at discount bargain prices.
The quality of diamonds is determined on the basis of 4 separate characteristics: carats, cut, color and clarity. A consideration of these characteristics is necessary when choosing diamond jewelry, and especially when deciding to buy diamond earrings.
- Carat: The carat is the weight used to measure the mass of a diamond. The value of a diamond increases as does its carat amount.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond is the way a diamond has been cut and polished from its original state. There are many available cuts: brilliant round cut, emerald cut, lozenge cut, rectangular step cut, Marquise cut, as well as shapes such as oval, pear or heart.
- Color: A perfect diamond is colorless but almost impossible to find. The closer a diamond is to this colorless standard, the greater it’s value. A diamond’s color is graded by letters, with D, E and F ranking exceptional white diamonds and tinted diamonds ranging from M to Z.
- Clarity: A diamond’s clarity is determined by the number of defects within the diamond. The fewer flaws a diamond has, the greater its worth.
Many experts say a G-H color diamond appears colorless to the naked eye when mounted, so it is not necessary to spend more on the more expensive D-E-F color diamonds. So too, a diamond of S12 clarity, for example, has no visible flaws and costs less than higher clarity grades.
With only a slight compromise in beauty, then, it is possible to buy diamond earrings of quality and at discount bargain prices.
Picking a Custom Design Engagement Ring
Choosing an engagement ring can be a pretty daunting task. This is especially true if one is inexperienced in buying and choosing jewelry. Good thing we have our mothers, sisters, best friend who can help us. If you’re a man and you’re in the process of picking out the right ring for your fiancée, all you have to work on is how to (secretly) find out what your woman’s ring size is.
Should you go for a custom design engagement ring, there are several options to look into. The most common ones are listed below.
- Stay away from branded jewelry stores. Not only are they expensive, their designs are most likely mass produced. Should they claim that they don’t mass produce, it is still likely that their designs can be copied since their store is popular and more exposed to the public.
- Check out jewelry stores that are family-owned. You’ll have greater chances of finding a design that’s not mass-produced.
- Talk to a jewelry manufacturer if you want to find out where a particular ring is designed and made. You can also ask who owns the ring’s design rights.
- Research for a jewelry designer online. Ask for an estimate for a ring design.
- Talk to a jewelry designer who uses a 3D software for designing jewelry. Yes, if there’s a piece of software that can aid in designing clothes and houses, so does jewelry. There is a wide array of custom design diamond rings that were made by artisans who make use of such software. These professionals actually find these pieces of 3D software more precise and accurate when developing intricate designs, which all the more makes custom designs possible.
Let’s face it. Custom design engagement rings can definitely make a woman stand out. It speaks not only about the uniqueness of the design but also the uniqueness of the moment and experience. While shopping for a ring is always an option, you would always want to pay for something that only you or your loved one can own, without having to think that someone out there also has it.
To eliminate the headache, here are step-by-step instructions from Bovadiamonds.com, a diamond and jewelry store for your custom jewelry in Dallas.