Sterling Silver Swiss and London Blue Topaz Butterfly 18″ Pendant Necklace Review
Are you looking for a sterling silver necklace that has elegant Topaz as the desired birthstone? Is the neck of the wearer truly skinny? If both of these criteria hold true, then you might be better off by buying sterling silver 18″ inch necklace having London and Swiss blue topaz stones in the butterfly style pendant.
The two shades of the gemstone are engraved together in a striking design and contrast interestingly with the charming sterling silver metal. The blue topaz stones simply look gorgeous and gels with superb silver artisanship. While the necklace looks a bit delicate, its construction is sturdier than other necklaces that seem to have quite flimsy chains.
Featuring spring ring clasp and a box chain style, this chic necklace features a butterfly pendant adorned with richly colored topaz stones. The pendant measures 0.62″h x 0.93″w x 18″l, while the metal and gem weighs 4.78 and 1.87 carats, respectively. Here are the salient features of this necklace:
- .925 Stamp of Sterling Silver Purity: The sterling silver metal is made up of copper and pure silver. Therefore,.925 means that the chain and pendant both contain 92.5% pure silver, while the remaining part is copper. This is remarkable, as it is the best combination to gain the pure metal in maximum quantity without the risk of sparkle fading.
- Different Topaz Shades: The pendant is made up of blue topaz, Swiss blue topaz, and London blue topaz. All these stones are natural but are treated by heat. While the natural composition as well as properties ensure refined beauty, the heat treatment ensures better appearance or durability but with special care. While the Swizz topaz is in round shape, the London topaz is in pear shape. The round shape delivers maximum sparkle as well as the most lasting classic shape, while the pear shape ensures even light reflection.
- Pretty look due to two shades of topaz
- Lasting maximum luster
- Quality build
- Top quality packaging
- Even light reflection
- Rich gemstone color
- Smaller in size
- Cheap fastener on the chain
Customer Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing this review, I found 113 reviews all of which together made up for an average of 4.7 stars out of 5. Almost 82% reviews have given 5 stars to this sterling silver necklace made up of Swizz blue and London blue topaz gem. Here is what the customers are saying:
- S. Schmidt: “This silver London blue topaz butterfly pendant and chain is just beautiful!! It happens to be my birthstone (Dec.). It is very well made not flimsy at all.”
- JAC: “I get so many compliments on this beautiful butterfly! The different shades of Blue Topaz are put together in an amazingly attractive design and contrast nicely with the beautiful sterling silver metal. ”
- Jason F: “It was a Valentine’s Day gift from our two young children to her. However, the fastener on the chain to fasten it around your neck is nearly impossible for one person to do it alone.”
This sterling silver necklace is one of the fashion necklaces for women, which is large enough to get noticed but not giant enough to be flashy. It gels well almost any kind of clothing, including a t-shirt or even a fancy top. Consider giving it as a gift or simply buy it for yourself, and you will not be disappointed for sure.