HinsonGayle “Sienna” 4-Strand Handwoven Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Turquoise Necklace Review
Usually, turquoise necklaces are infamous in general for their poorer quality seen elsewhere. However, this does not mean that all turquoise necklaces are of such quality. This is exactly what the 4-strand handwoven pearl and turquoise necklace from HinsonGayle proves! The turquoise part of the necklace is reformed such that the impression of poor quality in mind turns into super quality at just the first look. The necklace is beautifully woven to encompass luminous white pearls and vibrant chips of turquoise. Yes! The entire piece, as a choker necklace, is woven by hand without compromising with precision and elegance.
The reconstitution of turquoise parts has resulted in uniform shapes and markings throughout the piece. The chain consists of diverse shapes such as big oval beads, small spheres, teardrops, and cubes and all match elegantly with the clear crystal pearls known for matchless luster. This results in a very creative design, making it ideal for wearing near beachside parties. The chain measures 20 inches in length, while each pearl measures 5.5-6.0mm. Here are the salient features of this necklace:
- Great Design: Featuring the typical HinsonGayle signature design, the necklace contains sparkling white pearls and magical chips of turquoise floating along the elegantly handmade thread. When worn, it looks either layered or twisted as per the style you choose. Talking about the strands, they are easy to twist into a torsade choker for enjoying a more graceful effect. With large clear bead with a braided loop clasp, the choker necklace appears marvelous on casual or more stylish clothing. Moreover, the stone within is n treated by heat to improve durability and appearance.
- 80 Freshwater Cultured Pearls (Rare and Premium): These pearls reside in river mollusks and freshwater lakes. Appearing much as the Akoya pearls, they might be a bit less symmetrical but ideal for shopping on a budget. Because they are of naturally irregular shape, they complement the chain design quite nicely in this necklace.
- Great Pearl Luster: Further, these pearls reflect a deep, glittering luster. This is because of the several layers of small calcium carbonate crystals, making these pearls more valuable.
- Good Pearl Uniformity: Good uniformity shows that each pearl matches within the piece quite nicely in terms of size, luster, color, and quality of the surface.
- Impressive, eco-friendly packing with the cloth pouch for more durability of pearls
- Uniform and artful crafting
- Better fastener
- Flat laying despite being a multi-strand
- No bunching or tangling
- Premium pearls and stone color
- Not so durable clasp
Customer Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing this review, I found 51 reviews all of which together made up for an average of 4.6 stars out of 5. Almost 80% reviews have given 5 stars to this pearl necklace. Here is what the customers are saying:
Kiki: “The Biwa pearls and turquoise chunks are a great mix and this necklace also pairs well with a couple of turquoise rings and bracelet I already owned.”
Irina: “I bought this necklace for me because I think this is the ideal jewel to wear in summer when you are on holidays by the sea. Now I have received it and I think that you can wear it also at work, because this necklace is good for every occasion. ”
Jacks912 “jacks912”: “The only thing I am disappointed in is the clasp. For the amount of money they sell it for you would think they would use something besides two plastic beads thru a loop.”
This Sienna choker necklace is truly custom-made and versatile necklace that can appeal to any pearl lover wearing casual or party clothes. The necklace can adorn almost any neckline with a bright reflection.