Seiko Women’s SUP173 “Jewelry-Solar Classic” Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch Review
That is a watch that is solar powered and must be charged with sunlight or any other light. 10 hours of natural light charge this watch and maintain it operational for 12 months. Seiko is widely recognized for its high-class and accurate wristwatches and the beautiful solar watch is a welcoming addition to the collection.
Presenting its safely enclosed mother-of-pearl watch dial under its hardlex crystal and in its 27MM stainless case, this item deserves your attention. With its 10 meters 30 ft. single atm water resistance depth stands up for the undeniable fact that CITIZEN watches are created with the best technology and materials.
- SUP173 Jewelry Solar Watch is gorgeous from top to bottom. Starting with its silver tone and Swarovski crystals watch case on its bracelet and bezel, to its mother-of-pearl watch dial and herringbone bracelet!
- Its dial has Arabic numbers mother-of-pearl at its 6 and 12 o’clock positions. The watch’s hands are metallic and very well designed.
- Its band has a push switch deployment clasp and this means you do not have to be concerned about opening or losing it.
- It is not a very big watch with a case diameter of 22 mm and 6 mm thickness. The watch is water-resistant to up to 9 feet and functions with a Japanese quartz movement; however, it is not very suitable for use under the shower.
- Its band comes with a women’s standard length with a 9 mm width. You can easily adjust it if your wrist is small, but for this purpose, you’ll need to use a link removal tool.
- Seiko Women’s SUP173 “Jewelry-Solar Classic” Lightweight Watch is so comfortable that you might forget you are wearing it. In addition, it is an extremely affordable watch.
- Kinetic Direct Drive – move while the watch is automatically powered. Hand wind it and see the real-time generated power.
- Stainless bracelet
- Swarovski crystals
- Rounded hardlex crystals
- A Jewelry silver-tone metal watch with Swarovski crystals at its bracelet and bezel
- Japanese-quartz analog screen movement
- Protected crystal hardlex dial window
- Water-resistance against bad weather and water splashes, however, not showering or submersion
- Measures seconds
- Kinetic Technology
- Deployment clasp with push-button
- Origin: Japan
- Bezel function Stationary, no rotation included
- The calendar shows only Date, no Month or Year
Customer Reviews and Ratings
While writing this product review, I came across 40 reviews that made up an average of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Over 85% of all reviewers have given a 5-star rating to the Seiko Women’s SUP173 Jewelry-Solar Classic Watch. Here is what customers are saying:
Virginia Steeves: I am so happy I bought the watch. I have a very small wrist and have spent so much time looking around for the one that fits well on it. Today, I can say this is my watch! It offers the style and elegance I wanted, while the solar power feature is the best bonus it has, so I will not have to think about battery replacements when I wear it. I love it!
Qing Xia: I thought for a very long time before ordering this watch. From the first moment I saw it, I liked its looks, but I was a little concerned that it might be too clunky or heavy, as some metal straps watches are. Now when I have bought it for a month, all I can say is I am definitely pleased with the purchase. The watch has an understated elegance and style, without being too flashy. The color of the watch and its Swarovski Crystals are the perfect addition to my platinum wedding rings.
With its Japanese origin, high class and premium quality, Seiko Women’s Jewelry-Solar Classic watch are one of the best selections for your collection. With its stylish design, women find this watch very cool for all types of wear and apparel.
With its stainless steel bracelet and case measures of 22mm diameter by 7mm thick, silver-tone hour markers and hands, mother of pearl dial, Swarovski crystals and precise Quartz movement, protected by a Hardlex scratch resistant crystal, this is the perfect watch for all occasions.