Michael Kors Women’s Watch Review
Enjoy your day with this impressive Runway Twist Michael Kors watch. This is the perfect piece to add glamour to most occasions, whether you are on a holiday trip or on a Monday conference. The prominent watch suits all wrist sizes, while its twisted tortoise elements add extra retro appeal to it.
The Michael Kors brand was founded more than 30 years ago. Reputed for the company’s trend-proof high class; Kors introduced the Michael Kors wristwatches in the far 2004. Kors’ designs blend US trends with European fashion, creating a carefree beauty for anyone who uses it.
Classy, fashionable, timeless, stunning, although just a little heavy, you will get accustomed to this watch and enjoy it every day. Michael Kors MK4222 Women’s Watch is breath taking and you certainly won’t regret the investment, as will look wonderful even for those who have small wrists. It adds an elegant look and delivers a classy and timeless addition to anybody who wears it.
The watches of Michael Kors are quality watches with original designs. The brand retains on reinventing itself, however it also has a large collection of some of the timeless classic beauties that can never go out of fashion.
- When you think about style in a watch, this is unquestionably a wristwatch to look at. Michael Kors MK4222 Women’s Watch has a gold-tone metal case and steel band with a necklace clasp
- With its 3 subdials, silver analog display and quartz movement feature, this watch was manufactured to last forever
- Waterproof to 50 meters, you won’t want to go out without wearing it
- The watch has a stainless-steel case with a two-tone (stainless and tortoise acrylic) bracelet and a gold-tone bezel
- It has a white dial with bright fingers, Arabic numbers, stick-hour markers and moment markers around its external rim
- The date screen of Michael Kors MK4222 Women’s Watch is positioned between 4 and 5 o’clock
- A stopwatch function with a three sub-dial display: 1 minute, 60 minutes and a day
- Scuff resistant nutrient crystal and quartz movement
- A strong case with a diameter of 38 mm and thickness of 13 mm
- A Gold-tone tortoise acrylic and stainless link band
- A round gold-tone, ion-plated stainless steel 38mm case
- A light champagne chronograph opaline gold-tone numerals dial
- A logo, stick indices, three hands, subdials, and a date window
- Japanese Quartz
- Water resistance to up to 50 meters
- Elegant clasp
- Display: hours, minutes, seconds, and days
- Origin: Japan
- No metal stamp
- Only a Fixed Bezel Function
Customer Reviews and Ratings
While writing this product review, I came across 44 reviews that made up an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Over 77% of all reviewers have given a 5-star rating to the Michael Kors MK4222 Women’s Watch. Here is what customers are saying:
Katie DeWaal: I have worn the watch for two and a half years every day … this watch is a great accessory. It is so beautiful and the Tortoise color and unique design compliment everything just perfectly. I didn’t get a compliment about it only by those who haven’t seen it.
Krayzied: I bought the watch for my girlfriend. At the time, I didn’t know anything about women watches. She loved it so much. I would definitely recommend it. Its price is great for the brand and it has big, shiny numbers – very practical.
Daniela: I was not really sure if it was an original Michael Kors watch, but I decided to order it, and surprisingly it was a brand new watch, in an original box without damages or traces of usage. The watch is very beautiful. And believe me – it has such a reasonable price compared to many others.
Thinking of style, Michael Kors MK4222 Women’s Watch is one of the best models to look at. With its gold-tone stainless band and case and jewelry clasp, three subdials gold analog display and quartz movement, this watch is built to last for a long time.