Cheap Promise Rings for Her and Him
Promise rings for couples are a relatively new idea that has caught on with many young couples lately. Many ladies in the past can recall being given a promise ring, but not many men have that same memory. More and more men these days are wearing jewelry, however, and are very receptive to the idea of wearing a ring to signify their commitment to that one special lady even before they are engaged.
Matching Promise Rings for Couples Cheap
Rings have been used for centuries as a symbol of love, and to seal promises between two people. They can be exchanged to signify platonic friendship, mutual commitment to monogamy, or pre-engagement commitment. Matching promise rings for couples are primarily used to signify the intent to be engaged at some time in the future. Rings that match are an even further symbol of the unity of the couple. When choosing a set of couples promise rings, the lady should always be conscious of the fact that simple will probably be best since most men do not like elaborate jewelry designs. Choosing rings with stones is a personal preference, and may be restricted by the budget of the couple, also. A simple gold or silver band, with perhaps a Celtic love knot pattern, would be a very good choice for most couples. One thing to think about before purchasing cheap promise rings is whether they will be worn after the engagement and marriage. If they will be, then keep in mind that they should be chosen with the future engagement and wedding ring design in mind, so they will coordinate well in the future. You can find popular couples promise rings for couples cheap on Amazon.
Promise Rings for Her
Selecting a promise ring for her is the same as finding an engagement ring with a lot of acceptations that it will be a source to express my love to my sweetheart. Promise rings are much expensive and rare as well as famous because they are to be a substitute to expensive diamond. These rings are known as promise rings because they symbolize the promise between each other until their marriage. You can consider them as an engagement ring or pre-engagement rings that can be purchased in every budget’s range according to your own desire.
Promise rings for her are symbols of commitment, determination and excitement and the true sign of true love between them. A token of love and source of inspiration between each other. Promise rings are not only given to younger or old, but it is being used in children as well. It is used to symbolize many important things and can be given to memories a lot many things.
- I will return it to you.
- I will marry with you.
- I will be faithful to you.
- I will remain alone until we got married.
- I will be only for you.
- You are my only love
- I will keep you in my heart.
- I will not cheat you
And there are much more aspect that narrates the purpose and meanings of promise rings. Sometimes a promise rings for her can be purchased and gifted to her for pure and long term relationship. And sometimes boys and girls are not ready for marriage, and they offer promise rings with a lot of future planning. Promise rings can also be given to each other for the permanence of relationship and sincerity and at that time promise rings are not worn on the finger to express the romantic love between them, but it has a lot of other purposes.
It is very usual in men they do not receive promise rings just as engagement rings. An engraving inside the promise rings express and present the pure sincerity as well as the meaning of that promise ring.
Promise rings are made of different metals and material as well as in different shapes and design as for as different romantic shades. There are a lot of different promise rings are lying in different colors.
- White gold
- Light gold
- White diamond
- Yellow gold
- Dark sky
It is much important to clarify the meanings and purposes of promise rings. A love letter attached with the box of the ring is to be read before hands could express your emotions through your given promise ring. Your announcement and spoken words about your love can explain the proper meaning and purpose of your promise ring to whom you are going to gift. A promise rings for her are the best and excellent gift to your special person to inform him of your permanency about your love.
Personalized Promise Rings for Couples
A simple personal phrase expressing the love felt between the couples can be etched on the inside of the rings along with the initials of both parties, or just the initials of the partner in each other’s ring will work, also. Some also choose to engrave the date on which the rings were given. Most jewelry stores offer engraving services at the time of purchase, sometimes for free, sometimes for a nominal fee. If they don’t, you can take the rings to a specialty engraving store that will add the engraving to your rings.
Cheap Couples Promise Rings
As mentioned before, lots of couples are feeling the pinch these days and may need to find a source for cheap promise rings for couples. The easiest way to lower the price of any jewelry is to opt for sterling silver instead of gold. Sterling is a great choice not only because it is budget friendly, but it is strong and will hold up to the abuse (usually unintentional, but nevertheless abuse!) men can sometimes dish out to jewelry they wear. If you would like to have gemstones in your rings, cubic zirconia rings are always a great, low-cost alternative to diamonds. Another option you may want to consider is titanium wedding bands that can double for couples promise rings. Find great deals on Amazon for Promise matching promise rings for couples cheap here.
Promise rings for couples are a new idea that is quickly becoming more and more popular among young modern couples who want to give one another a symbol of their commitment to one another. The good news is that they are easier than ever to find thanks to many great online retailers, and you can definitely say “Yes” to promise rings for couples!
Expensive & Cheap Promise Rings For Men & Women
Double Heart Diamond Promise Ring ( Available Sizes 4-9)
The promise ring is not a new phenomenon, it has been around for centuries. It was originally given as a token of commitment by a boyfriend to his girlfriend as a “promise” of marriage when they could afford it. Although this tradition is still being followed, today promise rings are also being given and worn to cement many different promises made between two people. And the increasing popularity of them means that there is a huge variety of designs to choose from, whether you are looking at the whole range or whether your goal is something narrower such as cheap promise rings or promise rings for men.
10K White Gold Diamond Promise Ring, Crossover Band
Probably the most widely worn promise rings are those given for romantic reasons. Before he is ready to take the step of looking at engagement rings, let alone diamond or cubic zirconia wedding rings, a young man may wish to give a promise ring to his girlfriend to signify that he wants their relationship to be exclusive. The message given with the ring could be that in the future he will replace it with an engagement ring or that he will remain faithful to her or that he will always be there for her. These promise rings are especially significant if the young couple is going to be apart for a period of time, such as when they are going away to college or for their work. It is a constant reminder of the promises they have made to each other.
Exchanging promise rings is also an ideal way for a couple in a long-term relationship who do not want to go down the traditional marriage route when they wish to show that although they don’t have the traditional wedding band on their finger they are in a committed relationship and not available. There are lots of retailers offering couples promise rings such as the Claddagh ring or the Jane Seymour open heart collection to name just two examples.
Three Stone Diamond Heart Shape Promise Ring in Sterling Silver ( Sizes 4-9)
Although a promise ring can be worn on any finger on either hand, usually those representing romantic, everlasting love promises are worn on the ring finger of the left hand. Many societies believed that a vein in this finger is connected directly to the heart, which is a symbol of love, therefore any ring given as a token of love should be worn on the fourth finger of the left hand.
But a couples promise ring is not just given for romantic reasons. Many parents give a chastity or abstinence promise ring (also called a purity ring) to their children to symbolize a promise made by the child to stay pure until their wedding day or to refrain from drinking, drug taking or smoking. They also make great friendship rings. The gift of a promise ring is a way of cementing a friendship forever whether you see each other every day or live a continent apart you are promising to be there for each other.
There are lots of different designs and price ranges available when it comes to choosing a promise ring. They come in all precious metals such as silver, gold, white gold and tungsten and the ones for women often have stones in them.
Infinity Diamond Promise Ring in 10K White Gold, Size 7
If you are looking for one to give as a precursor to an engagement ring, there are lots of heart-shaped designs to choose from with birthstones or even diamonds if your budget stretches that far. When choosing a ring for a man a plainer design ring would be more appropriate as most men prefer not to wear rings with stones in them.
One thing to remember if you are giving a promise ring to someone is to make sure that they understand what the promise is so that there is no misunderstanding. Giving a written note with the specific promise spelled out that can be read before the gift is opened will prevent any heartbreak.
Cheap Promise Rings
Cheap promise rings in sterling silver with genuine gemstones for $13.99 – $15.99. These are not colored cubic zirconia, crystal, glass or acrylic, but genuine gemstone promise rings. Choose natural purple amethyst, green amethyst, peridot, blue topaz, citrine or garnet, and select the stone cut: square or heart-shaped.
Buy Cheap Promise Rings
Cheap fashion jewelry, especially when retailing for less than $20, is seldom crafted with genuine gemstones – even semi-precious ones. However Amazon offers a collection of solitaire promise rings, and each comes with a genuine (over 1 carat) amethyst, garnet, topaz, peridot or citrine gem – cut and polished, placed in a rhodium plated sterling silver prong-set mounting. Here are 7 cheap promise rings – all with real stones:
Purple and Green Amethyst Promise Rings
- This untreated 1.65 ct genuine amethyst gemstone is cut in a square shape to resemble the popular emerald or princess cuts that show-off the purple color of this gem. The 7 by 7mm stone is real, not treated, mounted into a 925 sterling silver band that’s rhodium plated to resist tarnish. This isn’t your average piece of cheap fashion jewelry although it only costs a few dollars. Order ring sizes 6 – 10.
- This heart-shaped amethyst solitaire is crafted with a genuine untreated stone that weighs 1.10 carat, set in sterling silver and plated with a rhodium coating to resist tarnishing. It’s a classic design – crisp and clean with a polished platinum-like finish, and a real gemstone. What more can you ask for at costume jewelry prices?
- Amethyst is one of the cheapest semi-precious gemstones on the market today, although it wasn’t always the case. In the past, amethysts fetched a high price. What changed wasn’t their beauty but the availability. Amethysts are now mined all over the world, and the gems are of high quality, with few imperfections. Most amethysts, even the ones used in cheap fashion jewelry, are almost flawless and therefore remain natural and untreated. Aside from the purple stones, there’s also a green amethyst, and that’s the stone used in this Silver Speck ring. The square emerald-cut is elegant and certainly doesn’t look like it should cost so little.
Genuine Peridot Promise Ring
- Another of the cheap promise rings in the Silver Speck collection is a green peridot version of the simple solitaire. Crafted in solid sterling silver with a rhodium electroplated finish (so the band won’t tarnish), this item offers outstanding value. The peridot is natural, not treated, cut in a square shape, and is large enough to get noticed being 1.6 carats in weight (7 by 7mm square). The gem is set with four prongs and the band is polished to look like platinum. It’s hard to guess that this sleek ring, with a genuine stone, set in silver, costs less than $20. Choose ring sizes 5-10.
Genuine Garnet Heart Promise Ring
- All the romance you can offer in a promise ring is concentrated in this solitaire – the deep red of a genuine untreated garnet, the shape of a heart, and the simplicity of a polished sterling silver band treated with a rhodium coating to avoid tarnishing. This garnet isn’t a little chip like many of the cheap promise rings on the market, but a large 1.5-carat faceted gemstone. Order this romantic garnet promise ring online now.
Citrine Solitaire Promise Ring
- The gemstone known as citrine is one of the natural stones that’s an affordable alternative to a yellow or canary diamond. The translucent light yellow sparkle of this square-cut citrine is set with four prongs into a sterling silver band that is rhodium plated and polished to resemble expensive platinum designs. With a gem that’s 1.65 carats in weight, this is no ordinary cheap promise ring, but an elegant piece with a touch of eccentricity. While other pieces of cheap fashion jewelry mimic canary diamonds using yellow cubic zirconia and retail for $30 – $50, this item by Silver Speck costs just under $20. Order sizes 5 – 10 for the same low price.
Blue Topaz Solitaire Ring
- Almost a carat and a half of genuine icy blue topaz have been mounted onto a classic sterling silver band to create a modern couples promise ring. The natural topaz gemstone, which is cut in a heart-shape that weighs 1.4 carats, has been treated to enhance its translucent blue. While it’s one of the more unusual pieces in the Silver Speck solitaire ring collection, it’s still available at a price we can all afford.
For more information on other wholesale fashion jewelry items that offer good value, consult related posts that deal with cubic zirconia, crystal, and rhinestone jewelry suppliers. For high-end genuine wholesale diamond rings, from the Canadian diamond mines, browse suggestions in the post about ethically sourced engagement rings.
If you’re looking for bridal accents, handbags, satin purses or cheap bridesmaid jewelry, consider some of the recommendations in the post about wholesale fashion accessories that provides practical suggestions for saving money when buying multiple items. There’s also a post about cubic zirconia wholesale costume jewelry suppliers that offer ideas on where brides can shop more affordable by choosing wholesale earrings as bridesmaid gifts instead of paying retail for each set.
Cheap Couples Promise Rings Suggested in this Post:
- Amethyst Ring (stone cut: square 1.65 ct / design: solitaire / metal: 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating / color: PURPLE)
- Peridot Ring (stone cut: square / design: solitaire / metal: 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating / color: Light GREEN)
- Garnet Ring (stone cut: heart-shaped 1.5 carat / design: solitaire / metal: 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating / color: Deep RED)
- Blue Topaz Ring (stone cut: heart-shaped 1.4 ct. / design: solitaire / metal: 925 sterling silver with rhodium plating / color: Light BLUE)
What are the Reasons That People Gift Each Other Gold Promise Rings?
Gold Promise Rings are generally one person to another as a token for their love and devotion. These rings are not just any kind of jewelry anymore. They are known to people all over the world. However, only a few handfuls of people, as a matter of fact, know the true meanings of these rings. Generally, they are given as a token for the symbol of commitments and promises made by one person to another. However, a popular saying is that couples gift these to each other, but they are in reality gifted by every kind of people to each other and for every kind of relationship. These rings are symbols of love pure and untainted. Nonetheless, you might wonder what are the various reasons people gift each other rings and what kinds of rings they chose for the occasions.
What are the reasons behind people gifting each other promise rings made up of gold, silver, platinum or other precious metals?
- They are generally the signs of commitment in a relationship for couples who are in love for some time and wants to take their relationship forward.
- They are given by men to their lady-love when they are ready to take the next big step along with her, but their budget doesn’t allow them to buy engagement rings.
- They are given by best friends to each other as a mark of their loyal bond and true friendship.
- Also, people gift each other these rings when they really want to promise someone something important and want to make sure that they fulfill these promises. Generally, it is given by people to close family or friends only.
However, to avoid misunderstanding, it is really necessary that before giving someone a ring representing promises and commitments, you tell them the exact reason which leads you to buy this ring.
Types of Promise rings!
Gold promise rings for a girlfriend as pre-engagement rings
This is the most common type of rings given by men to their lovers to seal their bond. It is also an indication for future marriage that will happen at a later time. After the real engagement, this ring will be replaced by the engagement ring.
Gold promise rings for men as a symbol of abstinence or purity
From Hollywood celebrities to common men, purity rings are worn by those who want to abstain from certain things in life like drugs, alcohol, and sex before marriage and so on. Generally, gold promise rings for him are worn by men as a promise that they won’t get involved in sexual encounters before they get married, and sometimes men make this promise to their girlfriends as well.
The next time you go for buying a promise ring for your loved ones make sure you follow the particular type to buy. This will make your warm gesture more lovable. Your loved ones will be surprised and very happy when you will do this for them. So, make someone happy just by buying for them one of this ring and make yourself happy as well in this process.