Put a cubic zirconia stone on a 14K gold band and you can congratulate yourself for one of the most stylish rings available on the market. This combination might look a bit classic, but it is less likely to lose its popularity too soon.
Amazon Curated Collection 14K Gold Round Cut Solitaire Ring respects these standards in the smallest details. This ring can be taken for an engagement one, yet it is just as handy to enhance your personal collection.
Available in four sizes, this ring from Amazon Curated Collection also comes in both yellow and white gold, depending on your preferences – a shiny unity or a bright contrast. Which one do you choose?
Golden Design. Teeming with refined elegance, the 14K gold construction underlines style and fineness. The band measures 1.65mm in width, as well as 9.55mm in length. Overall, the metal weighs 2.7 grams, so it becomes a cost-efficient investment. It is resizable and extremely simple. There are no patterns or styles on the band. It might look old-fashioned to some people, yet elegance demands simplicity.
Swarovski Zirconia Stone. The 14K gold solitaire ring features an outstanding simulated diamond. Swarovski Zirconia is an affordable alternative to diamonds. Unless your friends are jewelers, they will never be able to tell the difference. The gem weighs 2 carats. It is round and can easily face the test of time. Swarovski zirconia represents the finest artificial diamond in the world. Just like any other similar piece, this one is handcrafted for a more individual appearance.
- Durable Swarovski zirconia
- Can choose between white and yellow gold
- Makes a good engagement ring
- Four different sizes
- Deluxe gift box included
- The stone requires maintenance
Customer Reviews and Ratings
I went through 40 reviews for this ring. With 4.4 out of 5 stars, there must be something appealing about this accessory. Over 81% of all buyers have rated it at four and five stars, so you might find a few complaints too.
Gwen: “This ring is breathtaking. The cut is beautiful, while the stone is crystal clear. The construction is solid too, while the cost makes the ring a no brainer. Go get it!”
Dz: “The Swarovski aspect gives cubic zirconia an extra glance. It is not foggy or dull, but just perfect and clear. I like the sparkle too. Make sure you clean it regularly though, especially if you like it to shine.”
Danielle: “I like this ring. But personally, I think the stone is a bit too large for its construction. It’s like you want to draw attention no matter what. This is not really my style, so I returned it.”
In the end, Amazon Curated Collection 14K Gold Round-Cut Solitaire Ring is definitely a solid investment in your personal style. It adds a scent of luxury to your finger, but without costing a fortune. Its sparkle makes all the difference in the world, while the possibility to choose between white and yellow gold ensures a little customization.
Diamond Solitaire Engagement Rings
So you’re ready to pop the question? It is a once in a lifetime event and you want everything to be perfect. A romantic atmosphere and of course the perfect ring are essential. The ring must be special enough to wipe her off her feet. Nothing will impress her more than buying her a ring with the beautiful brilliance of a diamond.
Wedding rings comprise almost thirty percent of the sales of diamond jewelry. Of these, the most popular is the classic solitaire ring. It is a ring with a single diamond instead of a set of diamonds, or side stones. The solitaire diamond ring showcases its beauty. The solitaire ring is usually made of platinum, a shiny white metal that perfectly complements the stone. The facility, which holds the stone securely, comes in four and six varieties of tactile contact. Installing four-pin shows the diamond, while the six-pin functions to keep the diamond safe.
Oval cut diamond rings come in all shapes and sizes. From a rock-solid regular square to a rectangle, yellow diamond engagement rings can look as unique as their bride. Sometimes it is better to buy a diamond separately from the group and then getting it set in a band. This small step will ensure that you are purchasing a good quality solitaire for your wedding ring.
Buying a diamond ring for your girlfriend is a costly affair. If you are planning to surprise her, make sure that the rock is something that she will appreciate. Ask her preference in jewelry, and talk to your friends. When you buy the ring from a jeweler, ask them to ensure the purity of the ring and do not forget to discuss the monetary policy. Classic solitaire diamond rings make a great present. Follow these simple tips and you will be fine.
Design Your Own Solitaire Engagement Rings
- A popular way of buying an engagement ring today is to develop your own ring. You can do this at a local jewelry store or online. Any place will have a large variety of rings in different settings.
- The first thing you need to think about is what metal you want. Most wedding rings are made of yellow or white gold. There is also platinum, but it is much more expensive. For anyone who is allergic to gold, platinum can be used. You can choose a configuration that has just one diamond. These settings put all the attention on the diamond, and there is nothing to harm its beauty. They are the easiest to design oval cut engagement rings.
- There are settings with a loner in the center and a small diamond on each side. Other settings include a loner in the center and four small diamonds inserted on the sides of the main diamond. Three stone rings are also a great option. The next step is to choose the type of diamond you want. To do this you need to know about the 4 Cs. They will determine the quality and price of the diamond. This determines how it reflects light and as a result its shine. The carat is the actual size of the diamond. Clarity is the clarity of the diamond. More opaque diamonds are cheaper because they are not as good. Diamonds come in different colors and the lighter they are, the more expensive they will be.
- The last thing you need to choose is a form of solitaire. There are many options that you can choose from. You can choose between shapes such as round, oval or cushion, which is a small rectangle with wide rounded corners. The emerald cut is a rectangle, and the marquise cut is a diamond with two slightly rounded central points. Pear and heart shapes offer a diamond novelty.
- Designing your own diamond engagement ring is an experience you will never forget. You create a memory that will last a lifetime. It will carry greater significance for you and her than any other ring can be bought.