Getting one’s own name engraved on a gold chain is perhaps one of the most exciting dreams any woman would love to see it becoming a reality. For this reason, the jewelry designers have come up with different styles for a custom name necklace, such as charms and monograms. However, these styles are not for those who wish to have their first name imprinted on the pendant. For that, you will need a pendant in a chain, which is wide enough to hold your name nicely. This is exactly what the gold-plated bar personalized name necklace can give you at an affordable price.
This personalized gold name necklace, unlike other options for custom name, is more flexible as well as accommodating, as it can accept up to 10 letters on its pendant. This is enough to give you a necklace engraved with your first name, maybe in short or in full, on a bar-shaped pendant. You can even have your initials or signature engraved on the bar. The necklace certainly appears to be quite feminine with its classic, bold look. Without a second thought, the necklace certainly deserves to be an affordable choice for giving a valuable gift to sister, wife, mother, and friend.
Featuring a link chain, this custom name necklace is a solid sterling silver plated in gold bar piece. A pretty bar pendant hangs from a shining sterling silver plated chain with a plated layer in 18k gold.
The thickness of necklace is 0.7mm / 0.03″ with 0.25″ h and 1.30″l. Here are the salient features of this necklace:
- .925 Sterling Silver Base: The necklace has 92.5% pure silver, while the remaining is copper. This is perhaps the highest quantity of pure silver to expect from any silver chain necklace. The biggest benefit of having such quantity is purity and durability at its highest level without losing the natural shine.
- 18 Karat Gold Plated: 18k gold means 75% pure gold in 25% mix of copper, nickel, and This makes the necklace more durable and stronger than 24-karat soft gold.
- Choice of Chain Length: The necklace is available in various lengths of 14″ to 22″, incrementing in the multiples of two.
- Straightforward print in the engraving, which is unique
- Not overbearing
- Expensive look although no so
- The good quality bar and chain
- The perfect yellow color of gold; not too gaudy
- Prone to fingerprint marks
- Thin chain
Customer Reviews and Ratings
While I was writing this review, I found 59 reviews all of which together formed an average of 4.6 stars out of 5. Almost 73% reviews have given 5 stars to this custom name necklace. Here is what the customers are saying:
Shari Beck: I purchased this necklace in an 18-inch length with both my daughters’ initials. It is GORGOUS!!! Wow. The chain is so delicate & it looks very expensive. I received this in July & wear it at least 3-5 times a week. It still looks the same as I first got it. Thank you so much for making this beautiful piece of jewelry.
Christina Brown: I love my necklace the 16 length was just right not too long or short. I have received so many compliments and it looks like real gold great product and great price.
Vida’s Mom: The chain is VERY thin. I feel like it is going to break any minute. The bar does not really stay straight and I am thinking it is because of the thin chain. I have another bar necklace that is thicker and it does not do that.
The 18k gold plated bar necklace is handcrafted to perfection. With the gold plating to the silver base, the shine is augmented gracefully. It is delicate and smaller but striking.
The 18k gold plated, personalized name bar necklace is a valuable but budget-friendly masterpiece. Its good quality, perfect yellow color, and straightforward print of letters are the best selling points.