Sterling Silver and Mystic Fire Topaz Diamond-Accented Heart Pendant Necklace Review
There are many popular and mono-color or multi shade (of a single color) sparkle. However, the sparkle is at its brilliant pinnacle when it has several colors to reflect in light, which simply gels with any clothing and augments the elegance of your own personality. Therefore, if you are looking one such silver chain necklace, the mystic fire topaz sterling silver necklace can be your affordable bet.
This necklace features mystic fire topaz pendant in a heart shape and has diamond accentuation on halo and split bail. The overall look is of a beautiful multi-colored topaz edged in sterling silver and petite diamonds. Although the diamonds are not easily visible until you look from close up, they do a fine job of uniquely accentuating the overall look. Talking about Topaz, the stone is unique and matchless to a standard-store-bought item. In the light, the stone looks quite clear and catches the light to reflect green and pink shine simultaneously.
Packaged in a deluxe medium box and holding a box chain and spring ring clasp, this silver chain necklace is chic and modern in appearance. It measures 0.53″ in height and weight and 18″ in length with the metallic weight of 3.89g and gem weight of 7.49 carats. Here are the salient features of this necklace:
- .925 Purity of Sterling Silver: Composed of pure silver and copper, sterling silver in the chain has 92.5% silver, while the remaining is copper. This indicates maximum pure silver one can have in silver jewelry without losing its charm or shine.
- Natural, Coated Mystic Topaz Stone (7.486 carats): Perched in the shape of the heart representing love, the stone is the result of skilled cutting. This is reflected through the brilliant reflection in the light. Further, the natural properties of the gemstone add to the beauty, while the heat treatment given to it improves durability as well as appearance. The coating layer ensures durability in terms of long-lasting shine but with special care from your side.
- Natural, Conflict-free White Diamonds with Good Cut and Round Shape (0.0066 carats): These diamonds come with a good cut that ensures a perfect balance between the cut and weight to reflect maximum light. The color is I-J, which means these stones are almost colorless. Nevertheless, the J rating points to the presence of some tint but this makes the cost more affordable. Talking about the shape, it is round, which means maximum sparkle and classic look.
- Decent quality
- Good price
- Fine and strong chain
- Multi-color brilliant look in light
- Too small diamonds to see
Customer Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing this review, I found 89 reviews all of which together made up for an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Almost 73% reviews have given 5 stars to this silver chain necklace. Here is what the customers are saying:
Lucas DJG: I bought this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. The color is beautiful and the silver compliments it nicely. The chain is very fine, but strong, and perfect for this necklace. I am very happy that I went with this and it makes me smile every time I see her wear it.
Vicki: Beautiful! It looks even better than the picture. When the light catches the stone, it is brilliant. I always get compliments.
Jessy: Its smaller than I thought and more clear and the heart is not as dark of a color like in the picture. It is still very pretty.
This silver chain necklace perhaps boasts one of the rarely found diamond necklace designs for women. Go for it if you are on a budget to choose a gift for your wife, daughter, friend, and even mother.
Sterling silver diamond accent infinity necklace YouTube video: