Choosing what kind of jewelry to wear with your outfit can be frustrating. Having too many choices to choose from can make your outfit of the day a mess.
Find more: Celestial Spirits Stacking Stars Ring
I will share with you how to decide what jewelry to wear with your outfit.
- The jewelry must match the outfit you will be wearing for the occasion – for example, a work outfit requires minimum jewelry. You want to look professional not looking too flashy.
- Simple jewelry go hand in hand – make sure your jewelry color like earrings matches the color on the upper outfit e.g blouse, shirts, top and more.
- Your jewelry should compliment your skin tone – silver is a good choice to compliment your skin tone.you can wear green with a light brown skin tone.
- Diamonds are every woman choice – Diamonds are popular for a reason because they go well with any outfit.even in the dark diamond and can make you stand out.
- The shoe you wear – The jewelry you should also match your shoe in some way. You don’t want to get a weird look when you walk by.
Find more: Modern Metals Stacking Ring Set
How to Mix and Match Jewelry in One Outfit
The trend in jewelry now is all about mixing and matching. It’s an easy look to pull off but there are some tips you want to keep in mind to keep this updated way of accessorizing less hodgepodge and more purposeful. Here are five easy ways to do it.
Separating your Mix
Jewelry sets are so passé and they can come across to matchy-matchy. Mixing up your jewelry is way more updated. However, keep in mind, you want to add a little separation between the mixing that you do. If you choose a statement necklace, keep the earrings simple and then add a bracelet that works with the necklace. The look is less cluttered but still addresses the trend.
Stack your bracelets
When it comes to bracelets, the more the merrier. Stacked bracelets can make even the simplest of outfits look updated. The only rules to stacking bracelets are that there are no rules. You can mix gold and silver, add a watch, do the trend formal or casual. Check out how some celebrities are stacking their bracelets.
Update your pearls
Pearls are undoubtedly the most classic jewelry pieces you can own. Check out these other classic accessories that will never go out of style. If your pearl necklace is feeling a bit staid, try laying it with other necklaces to create this classic look with a twist.
Repeat a pop of color
If you have a lot of colorful statement and bib necklaces that you want to update, take one color from the necklace and use it to add another piece of jewelry in that color. In this outfit, the blue in the necklace is repeated in the bracelet choice. While the two jewelry pieces are very different, the colors connect them and make them look coordinated. Check out the other ways to update the look of your bib necklaces here.
Layer your layered necklaces
Layering necklaces are very trendy right now, so much so that you can buy pre-layered necklaces to make it easy. You can take this trend a step further by adding a multiple layered necklaces at once or just adding a single strand long necklace to beef up the layering. As long as you don’t look like Mr. T it will look great.