Ridged Arrow .925 Sterling Silver West Indian Bangles Review
Looking for a bracelet in the style of a bangle is common but getting one such design that is unique and rare to find is uncommon. Such designs are available in a few long-searched designs that reflect the ancient touch but a modern feel. This combination is such that it is bound to bring an instant smile on the face and excitement in the eyes for its matchless, valuable blend. If you are looking for such a category piece, then the ridged arrow bangle bracelet from the West Indian makers can be your most exciting choice without shelling out much money.
Stylish and sleek, the silver bangle bracelets are skillfully carved and molded with intricate patterns, sated with mystifying tribal style. The patterns consist of seductive curves and jagged lines to which the eyes are drawn instantly. The tips are pointy and have an arrow shape with a circular frame on the edges, which add up to the classic but robust appearance.
At the first sight, the piece looks are a real silver jewelry. However, it is made up of sterling silver with a rating of .925. This rating indicates that the bangle bracelet has 92.5% pure silver, while the rest is 7.5% copper. Although copper is present, the bracelet has a maximum amount of pure silver, which ensures s maximum durability without losing the natural shine or luster. This means that this bangle bracelet is bound to last long for next generations to come. In fact, you can even continue to wear while sleeping and exercising, as discoloring is not a problem.
The weight, color, design, and size are just perfect along with the texture and feel. The bracelet measures 4mm in width and 8 inches in length. The West Indian Sterling bracelets have been quite popular for their beautiful appearance and great quality. This one also reflects the same in terms of etched beautiful pattern and solid silver.
Talking about the bracelet’s size, it is ideal for women whose size is around 7 or 7 ½. Further, the bangle does not have any sharp edges due to which there is no catching or snagging on clothing.
- Thick and sturdy build
- High authentic quality
- Substantial weight
- Beautiful pattern/design
- Shiny; long lasting luster
- Perfect size even for the large wrist with minimal bending
- Fit up to a wrist size of 7 1/2
- Good ringing sound
- Comfortable; no catching on clothing
- Longer lasting than usual
Customer Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing this review, I found 54 customer reviews that together made up for an average rating of 4.7 stars out of 5. Almost 89% reviews had given 5 stars to this sterling silver West Indian bangle bracelet set. Here is what the customers are saying:
Person in Hiding “Shutter Bug”: These bangles are stunning, gorgeous. THICK, HEAVY, SUBSTANTIAL. Comfortable to wear, this is my second pair of bangles purchased from this company. I have a large hand (size 7 with a very WIDE palm) and I was able to get these over my hand and onto my wrist with minimal bending; they were easily bent back to their original shape after they were on my wrist. The pattern is lovely giving the bracelets a very attractive texture.
Smf: I JUST received my bangles, they ARE exactly as described: -the weight, the style, the price. I will highly consider another purchase.
Moldavia Miller: Too shiny and pointy
This sterling silver bangle bracelet set has the ideal weight, perfect thickness, and unique ancient design to reflect a lustrous modern feel. Any woman will be happy to have it on any occasion.
This silver West Indian bangle bracelet is a unique bracelet for its etched tribal style carvings and arrow-shaped tips all done out of .925 Sterling Silver. The bangles are nicely carved with mysterious curves and jagged lines.