Sterling Silver Round Cut Cubic Zirconia Tennis Bracelet (21.75 cttw), 7.25″ Review
Many of us are passionate aficionados of diamond tennis bracelets but are forced to keep a distance just because of the budget factor. However, for those who cannot afford real diamonds, the jewelry world has some good alternatives to fulfill the wish. While few alternatives contain sparkling white stones to mimic diamonds, a few just have such stones in big size with not so great sparkle. However, most of us would surely prefer an alternative that is fashionable, sparkles brilliantly, and gives an impression of real diamonds to the wearer and observers without shelling out much money.
In case you are looking for such a sterling silver round cut cubic zirconia tennis bracelet, look no further than the Amazon Collection’s 18k yellow plated sterling Zirconia bracelet. At first sight, it looks so real that one can easily be a trap in the illusion of real diamond make. However, in reality, the trendy piece is made up of high-quality sterling silver and sparkly stones, which actually make up for a big look. The stones are not that big, as they are just 1/4 of an inch if you measure their diameter.
This classic tennis bracelet is designed from a strand of prong-set cubic Zirconia rounds. It also contains box clasp with tongue. The bracelet measures 6mm in width and 8″ in length. Here are the salient features of this necklace:
- .925 Sterling Silver Plated with Yellow Gold: The bracelet has 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper, which ensures the highest level of durability as well as original luster. This sterling silver is plated with 18k gold, which is also as durable as 14k equivalent but has more amount of pure gold and consequent richer gold color.
- Synthetic, Round Cut Cubic Zirconia Gemstones: Cubic Zirconia is the cubic variation of zirconium oxide made in labs. The material is durable and renders brilliant shine and perfect clarity to stones. Although available in different colors, its colorless form is an economic competitor to original diamonds. Further, the round cut is responsible for even reflection of light from all sides as well as classic shape.
- Well made
- Big in size
- Noticeable; real diamond and expensive look
- Substantial weight
- Sparkly stones
- Brilliant due to light reflection like a prism
- Good quality clasp
- Proper fit; no sliding
- The good secure locking system
- No snagging
- Not too stiff or floppy
- Easy to use clasp and latch
- Economic buy
- Made in China
- Poorly designed link joint
Customer Reviews and Ratings
At the time of writing, I found 264 customer reviews that together gave an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Almost 72% reviews had given 5 stars to this cubic zirconia tennis bracelet. Here is what the customers are saying:
Dance Mom “Dance Mom”: I must admit that I was a little worried because of other reviews saying that it was really big & fake looking. Let me tell you that I absolutely love this bracelet. It is big and it’s sparkly but that’s how we like things in Texas!! Wore it to work today and got so many compliments on it.
MARION “Marion Svenson”: I was a little concerned that the stones may be somewhat outrageous in size but, when I opened the box, I was delighted! The quality is great and, for once, it’s a bracelet that I can fasten by myself! The clasp is very secure, the stones sparkle like diamonds, and I feel it is worth much more than I paid for it.
Karin Wallis: Very pretty bracelet as the photo showed. My only issue is the clasps will not stay fastened. Needed to adjust them in order to secure it.
The cubic zirconia tennis bracelet is ideal for a formal occasion or even a daily wear for who need something BIG and BOLD. Just wear it with a luxury watch as a part of costume jewelry and no one shall question about its authenticity!
The sterling silver round cut Cubic Zirconia tennis bracelet features very nice-sized crystals that reflect light to appear very shiny and expensive. However, it is not at all costly and averts even the sharp eye to recognize the difference.